BOOM! Booth will provide a photobooth for your event according to the following terms and conditions.
Booking, Deposit & Payment
- To secure your booking, a non-refundable deposit of £25 must be paid and an online booking form must be completed.
- The full balance will become payable 14 days prior to the date of your event and in all cases prior to the hire commencing.
- We will contact you 21 days prior to your event date to request payment of the final balance due.
- Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment and we will send you our bank details to facilitate this.
- We can also accept payment of the final balance by PayPal or credit card, although this method will incur an additional processing fee of 3.5%.
- A receipt will be issued on request.
- The operator will not operate the photobooth until payment has been made in full.
- Advertised prices and packages are subject to change without prior notification.
- Your photobooth will be made available for the hire time you have booked based on the actual usage time at the venue, excluding set-up and take down.
- We will arrive 1 hour before the hire time starts to set up and leave 1 hour after the hire ends.
- If we are not ready to start at the agreed time due to our fault, we will still operate the photobooth for the agreed hire time by extending the finishing time (venue permitting).
- If the hire does not start at the agreed time, as setup has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that are not our fault, then the hire will still end at the time booked.
- If we have setup on time but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities, the hire will still end as per the agreed time on the booking.
- Should allocated supplies be used, the actual hire time may be reduced.
- Additional hours can be purchased on the night for £95 per hour or £75 if booked in advance.
- If you choose a package with double prints, the photobooth will print 2 copies on each visit, one copy for your guests to share and one for your album.
- If you choose a package with multiple prints, the booth will print a copy for each person inside the booth, up to maximum of 6 copies, plus a copy for your album. For example, if there are 5 people in the booth it will print 6 copies so that they each get a copy plus a further copy for the album.
- Guests may enter the photobooth as many times as they would like within the hire period.
- The copyright of all images will remain with BOOM! Booth and by accepting these terms and conditions you are granting us the right to use any and all images taken on an event for marketing and promotional activities involving both digital, web & printed material.
- We will endeavour to provide the supplies and equipment ordered, but the operator reserves the right to substitute supplies or equipment at any time should there be a need. Our booth’s come with a standard black background, our studio booth is a whie background.
Photobooth Set Up
- It usually takes an hour to set the photobooth up and then an hour to take down.
- Please inform us of any circumstances that would make setting the photobooth up more demanding, such as stairs, long distances from unloading areas etc.
- We allocate 1 hour to set the photobooth up and take it down, which is included in the package price. If there are any complications that lead to a longer setup and breakdown time then this will come out of the run time.
- The equipment will be setup in one location only as agreed on arrival and will not be moved once set up.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the venue will accept the use of the photobooth on their premises.
- Any specific criteria that the venue require such as PAT certification must be made known to us at least 30 days before the event date.
- The hirer will arrange for sufficient space to be provided in positioning the photobooth to allow safe use of the equipment by the operator and guests.
- The hirer will arrange for the photobooth’s final position to be close to an electrical socket of 220-240v fitted with a 13amp trip.
- The photobooth draws 600 watts.
Damage to the Photobooth, Equipment and Props
- Any damage caused to the photobooth caused by the hirer or their guests will be compensated in full by the hirer.
- Props are provided for the entertainment of the guests and as an accessory item during the hire session and remain the property of BOOM! Booth.
- The hirer will be responsible for any loss resulting from theft or damage to the props during a hire session.
- We will take every effort to prevent the loss or damage to your guest book created during an event, however, we will not be held responsible for any damage caused by guest behaviour.
- We accept no liability for any damage or loss of personal property and or any injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that suitable security and crowd control measures are in place prior to the start of the event. 36. Whilst we encourage the fun use of the photobooth, if we feel that the photobooth is not being treated in a respectful manner we will ask the guest(s) to leave the photobooth.
- We will not accept any threatening or abusive behaviour and if this occurs we will stop the use of the photobooth and dismantle the equipment without a refund.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the photobooth.
Technical Issues / Failure To Supply
- In the unlikely event of a technical problem with the photobooth or events beyond our control a refund will be given pro-rata to any time lost.
- The operator cannot be held responsible for any failure to provide a service of supplies or equipment if the operator has no control over the circumstances which may withhold all or part of the supply.
- These may include but are not limited to traffic delays, severe weather conditions, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness, equipment failure or delay in operating the unit for any other reason outside of our control.
- If we cannot attend or fulfil your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances our liability will be limited to a refund of all the monies paid.
- Failure to supply due to the venue or client issues will not result in a refund.
- All of our bookings are kept on an oline calender, technical faults can happen and although we try to email you around 2 weeks before your booking, if you haven’t heard from us then please drop us an email.
- We carry £1 million public liability insurance.
- The operator will provide a copy of insurance details should the venue request one.
- We understand that your circumstances can change but we would ask for as much notice as possible in the event that you need to cancel your booking.
- The 25% booking deposit is non-refundable in all cases.
- Any cancellations will be subject to the following cancellation charges:
- Within 8 weeks prior to the event date – 20% of the final balance
- Within 6 weeks prior to the event date – 50% of the final balance
- Within 4 weeks prior to the event date – 75% of the final balance
- Within 2 weeks prior to the event date – 100% of the final balance
Acceptance Of Terms & Conditions
- The hirer agrees that in providing a booking form and the payment of at least a deposit, the hirer accepts these terms and conditions.